The Human Food Plan by Dr. Matt Hammett
Based on the science found in The Pillars Blueprint Book.
INSTANT .PDF DOWNLOAD
Human Food Patterns Essential Daily Intake:
- Adopt a Paleolithic diet as much as possible: plenty of game (wild/ organic/ grass fed) meat, fish, vegetables, nuts and fruit, while avoiding most forms of food not in existence in paleolithic time. It implies avoiding all processed food, and in particular junk food and food with a high glycemic load, such as sweets and cultivated crops like potatoes and cereal grains (in particular wheat).
- Expose yourself regularly to the sun or at least to natural light, to get sufficient vitamin D and prevent depression and a whole host of chronic disease including cancer.
- Essential supplements are nutrients we no longer get from our food sources. These include daily probiotics, sources of omega 3 fatty acids (e.g. Cod Liver Oil), and daily multi-vitamin/mineral support. Buyer Beware! Supplements standards are not the same.
Supplement Nutritional Information To Look For:
- Certified Organic & Non GMO
- 100% Certified Organic Plant-Sourced Active Ingredients
- Yeast Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free